Pembrokeshire Youth provides experiences, opportunities, information, advice and personal support for young people aged 11-25 years.
Youth workers work as part of teams within Families of Schools, programmes are delivered by full and part-time youth workers from dedicated youth centres and in community settings across the county, such as community learning centres, schools and community/village halls. Youth centres have a range of programmes and activities on offer as well as community projects that you can get involved in.
Community Youth Team
The Community Youth Team provides young people aged 11 - 25 with universal access to opportunities, activities and youth clubs within the community. They can offer:
- opportunities and experiences for the personal, social and political development of young people, including accredited programmes e.g. DofE, Agored Cymru, Sports Leadership, Heartstart
- access to advice, information, personal support and guidance
- opportunities to be involved in decision-making
- Issue based workshops
- Residential and holiday programmes
- Opportunities for volunteering and work experience placements
- Support for young people who are not in education, employment or training
- Community engagement programmes for young people to become active citizens and make a contribution to their local environment.
For further information about the Community Youth Work Team please contact:
Liz Griffiths Tel: (01437) 776635 Email: email@example.com
Nicholas Hudd Tel: (01646) 697967 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org